We value your business and ask that you respect inBody's scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the cost of the scheduled service.
refunds & Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with your retail purchase, please return within 30 days. Items must be unused, in original condition and packaging. Items returned without receipt will be eligible for store credit only. Amount of credit will be determined based on current sales price.
Please review your specific membership agreement to confirm the terms and conditions that are applicable to you.
- Members may initiate cancellation by emailing, info@inBody.us. Cancellation requests may not be initiated in person or via phone. Please include required documents at the time of cancellation request. Subject line should read, 'MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION' and must contain member's name and contact information.
- Memberships outside of the obligation term may be cancelled for any reason at least 30 days prior to the next billing cycle to avoid additional charges.
- Memberships within an obligation term may be cancelled using one of the methods below:
- Early Termination - In addition to the required 30-day notice period, an Early Termination Fee will apply. See your individual membership agreement for the specific amount.
- Medical Cancellation - Upon a doctor's order, you cannot physically or medically receive the services because of significant physical or medical disability for a period in excess of three months. Immediate cancellation will be granted upon receipt of approved medical documents.
- Moving Cancellation - You have moved your residence or your place of employment more than 25 miles from an inBody location. In addition to the required 30-day notice period, receipt of approved relocation documentation is required.
You may suspend your membership for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months.
- Members may initiate suspension by emailing, info@inBody.us. Suspension requests may not be initiated in person or via phone. Subject line should read, 'MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION' and must contain member's name and contact information.
- Memberships may be suspended for up to three months, your obligation period will automatically be extended by the amount of time your membership is suspended.
- Following the expiration of your suspension you will resume standard monthly billing.
- During a membership suspension:
- You will be charged a fee for each month that you remain on hold which varies by your type of membership. See your individual membership agreement for the specific amount.
- You will not be billed your regular monthly dues.
- You may not use inBody services while membership is suspended.
1. Collection of Data
While using our site, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, e-mail address, phone number. Providing us with Data is your option and we are only able to collect the information that you have chosen to provide us. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if at all) is set forth below.
2. Use of Data
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
4. No Guarantees
5. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at 781-462-6398 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service policies are specific to individual equipment. Please review your specific agreement to confirm the applicable terms and conditions.